Thursday, 12 May 2016

ALL POSTS GONE?

Hey! If you've read my blog before you might be wondering why all the posts are suddenly gone or the pictures ain't shown. If you haven't then I'm also glad to tell you what actually happened.
   This mess started when my google account was mixed with my mothers g-mail because of a mistake move. I don't now how that happened but after that she started to have e-mails every time I log in to google. I had no choice but to create new account to be lead author on this blog and delete the first one. First all seemed fine but now all the pictures are gone with the other account.
   I'll do my best to get those pictures back to return as many posts as possible. Most of them I'll probably have to delete. Fixing this might take a while which is also why I wanted to inform you.
   Until next post, adiós.
Linda-Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment